Who is Brian Thomas?
Brian is a fully qualified Clinical and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist. He entered into Complementary Therapy in 2002 becoming a Reiki Master in 2005 and has since gained numerous diplomas and qualifications.
He continues to further his training in all fields and regularly attends workshops and classes, studying a variety of therapeutic techniques.
Your Peace of Mind
As a member of the GHR (The General Hypnotherapy Register) and the NCH (National Council of Hypnotherapists) he is bound by their code of ethics, full details of which can be found on their websites (see links page).
As with all registered professional therapists he is fully covered by professional indemnity insurance.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy (Dip.Hyp)
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (Dip.CBH)
- Advanced Hypnoanalytic Therapy
- Sports Hypnotherapy (Cert.SportsHyp/CSH)
- Smoking Cessation
- Hypnotension Practitioner
- Registered SymbioDynamics® Practitioner (a form of Coaching).
- Self Hypnosis (one to one and classroom)
- Trauma (TIR)